About this site

Tumbang Preso (meaning, knock down the jail) is a game of arrests and escapes where each player's life
chances depends on the toppling of a tin can watched by a tag who plays guard.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nudes and Poetry








I don't follow my beginnings anymore,
And I don't want to see any of you anymore;
All I know is that I ran into you inside,
And I alone escaped.



OLD LOVE
for my parents

Lia Lopez-Chua

Finally the slow burn of love
Hottest
Brilliant in that inevitable sunset
Raging as it dies

Swim in my depths
Now
For all the time that we have
Must be ours

Love me with all that you have learned and abandoned
All of me in the palm of your hand
A flaming punctuation caught in the breath of our time
My last words your first memory

Remember this when we say goodbye
I have kept nothing at bay
All that you are
Into this long moment of love

No comments:

Post a Comment