About this site

Tumbang Preso (meaning, knock down the jail) is a game of arrests and escapes where each player's life
chances depends on the toppling of a tin can watched by a tag who plays guard.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nudes? Bad time!






photo: xiaomin zu


Nudes? Bad time. Been voracious the past weeks. Nakakaloka ang mga love handles ko pati bilbil. I might put Venus of Willendorf to shame.

Sex in the hospital? Wahaha! So far people in the hospital know I am not sexually accessible. Mga amoy kapatid sila, so it’s kind of incestuous if I get into one. They wouldn't dare ask about my sex life, except for the surgeons. Even the surgeons know better than ask me to bed. One surgeon who greeted me on my birthday even said he wouldn't dare kiss me for fear of getting accused of sexual harassment. They are rather aware of my preference for good-looking infertile men. Vasectomized at the very least. Or, he should be a very skillful condom user. Those bad acronyms are not worth the risk. HIV/AIDS, HPV, GC, NGCU, Hepa B, Hepa C, Cervical CA, and other STIs. Anyway, if they insist on being fertile they have to wait till my menopausal phase is over. I can't have their babies.

I have dated a foreign anesthesiologist for two summers. Everything was good but I don't think it will work out with a rabid Republican on a long-term basis. Otherwise, I would have to wear an armor to survive.

He told me that during our intellectual fights, he got gastric stimulation most of the time. Meaning, he felt nauseated and wanted to vomit. And that occasionally he got mental stimulation. So I told him, at least on most occasions I still hit his brain, specifically his chemoreceptor trigger zone (that’s the part of the brain that is also called the vomiting center). But it was not my fault if his cerebrum got stimulated only occasionally. I wonder what happened to most of his neurons.

So like Obama and his friends in the White House, we just agreed to disagree. He felt I was making him my love toy. Actually he would prefer to be a love toy. He probably deserves it. O.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment