About this site

Tumbang Preso (meaning, knock down the jail) is a game of arrests and escapes where each player's life
chances depends on the toppling of a tin can watched by a tag who plays guard.

Friday, July 22, 2011

The rain in Spain is only on the plain




















Today at the bank. i caught LT flirting with the clerk. i felt like sniggering. Hihihi the old cow. Likes her things young! But how humanly possible she looked.

Maybe she was not really flirting. Just taking time to converse with girls a little awed by her money. She looks an old boy almost past her time at it. Like she’s got a wife and children at home who don’t know and stopped really caring where she put her dick now. The clerk was smiling, tense, like being flirted with by a lesbian is something she finds extremely flattering and will never know the handle of. Because LT was discussing to her things like players in the financial market and bail-out, like she were a friend already she can talk business with, stuff she really didn't give much thought, she’s just there on a job. She glanced my way, LT, and had a two-sec pause. I made out like I did not see or recognize her. I actually was filling out a withdrawal slip and I wanted to scream because my account was about clean, but there she was the rich bastard cold bitch of an old girl grateful that I didn’t remember she it was whom I called stupid policy in her own office before all her slaves.

06 july 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment